Thursday 22 November 2012

Wet enough for wellies!

It's been another dire week in the shire. It's been raining, the roads have flooded, the river will burst soon enough. At least we can adorn our feet in these jelly wellies! Whack on your best trainspotting attire and wellies and get out there...or just stay in under a blanket and snuggle with a cuppa.

If you are adventurous and decide to battle against this awful weather then there are several jelly delights about at the moment. I'm not refreshing my winter wellies this year. I picked them up last autumn in Next. They're spotty with a wedge heel - love them!




If I was to purchase more, I'd probably invest in these...

Hunter Fulbrooke Tall's. At £125.00 from Hunter. Who doesn't love an expensive welly?! It's got all the essentials of a classic - black, heeled, longevity and best of all - wipe clean. They've even thrown in a buckle...wonderful!



When I was planning my wedding and in my endless search for my shoes, I came across wedding wellies. Lovely I thought although a little sad if you do have to wear wellies on your big day. It wasn't really an option for me, my hair only has to sense rain and it turns into a giant frizz fest. I did fall a little in love with them though, What do you think?



My love of the hideous led me to these delights..the garish print would probably be better suited on a bikini but they're sure to make you smile while you're looking down, dodging the doggy doo and pavement potholes. Amazon never fails to please, although if you shop about online you can find these Havaianas Rubber Wellies a fair bit cheaper.





My final wellington wonder of the day are these beauts...



I cannot help but love stripes specially blue and white with a splash of red just bringing it all together. These nautical looking delights will not be making me sea sick anytime soon. I'd still be rocking these happily in the April showers. Good on Joules for always providing such gems as this pair.


*images from google

1 comment:

  1. Love the heeled wellies, so impractical but still amazing! x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete